Scammed in trading room

MeNseM

I asked Sir_FailZane to repair my stuff in kitpvp so we went into a trading room i gave him my stuff, then he logged out! I demand to know what happened!

Ratings
50 11
http://minevast.com/community/forums/player-reports/
Nobody ever posts in the right forum these days.
Zane is a mod- keep that in mind.
If he logged out he may have just
A: Crashed
B: been forced of the computer
C: other
And if you asked him to repair, he could've repaired it after he logged off- did you wait for him?

HyDr0KT

QA Team
MVP
VIP+
VIP
Donator
HyDr0KT
HyDr0KT
MVP
Ratings
48 6
Uhh no, get scammed kiddo. Well basically not scammed you only asked him to repair it but not give it back. Keep that in mind little one. ;)

Ratings
50 11
Uhh no, get scammed kiddo. Well basically not scammed you only asked him to repair it but not give it back. Keep that in mind little one. ;)
#ChoiceOfWords
Although I guess zane got the point

Dwiniveer

The Moderator
Ratings
31 8
I asked Sir_FailZane to repair my stuff in kitpvp so we went into a trading room i gave him my stuff, then he logged out! I demand to know what happened!
I'm terribly sorry about this I forgot that I was repairing your stuff and then my Dad walked in so I shut my computer down all of your items are repaired and next time I see you they will be returned all of it was vast right I may of dropped a pair of legend legs but I will pay back from my own stores whatever was lost sorry about this. Zane, C, K, Moderator of Minevast

Ratings
50 11
I'm terribly sorry about this I forgot that I was repairing your stuff and then my Dad walked in so I shut my computer down all of your items are repaired and next time I see you they will be returned all of it was vast right I may of dropped a pair of legend legs but I will pay back from my own stores whatever was lost sorry about this. Zane, C, K, Moderator of Minevast
Your forum rank is helper :p

MeNseM

Thanks guys! I know my post was unfinished, but atleast you got the point. Sorry Zane I didnt have to make such a big fuss about it!

Dwiniveer

The Moderator
Ratings
31 8
Thanks guys! I know my post was unfinished, but atleast you got the point. Sorry Zane I didnt have to make such a big fuss about it!
No problem it might be a while though till I'm able to get on I have some stuff going on the next week so I won't be able to get on much but your items are safe.