Hi!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ellieza, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Ellieza

Ellieza New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    This section of the forums looked a little sad with nothing in it, so I thought I would start it off with it's first introduction!​

Hi everyone! My IGN is AdamP2 but I usually go by Ellieza both in real life and in game. Ellieza is not my real name, it's just something I like to go by. I typically play over on Manacube but I'm really excited to start playing on this server when it gets released. I wasn't a part of the community back when Manacube was Minevast but I've heard a lot of people say how amazing it was, which is why I'm hoping that this new Minevast becomes something like that so I can experience it. I know it won't be exactly the same as the old Minevast, but still.

Anyways. I'm 19, I live in the US, and I love reading and traveling. Traveling is something I unfortunately don't get to do often, but it's still fun nonetheless. I'm also really interested in web development/design, and hope to eventually get into User Experience Design. I was in college getting a Bachelor's Degree for that, but temporarily dropped out because college costs money that I don't currently have. If you see me on the server in the future, you'll notice I am a very quiet person. Please don't let that discourage you from talking to me as I tend to open up a little more once I start getting to know people.

I spend a lot of time on Minecraft, so hopefully I'll get to see all sorts of new, old, and familiar faces on the server!
    Ellieza :)

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
  2. Rappinq

Rappinq New Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Hi! I am Caleb, nice to meet you! I mainly play on ManaCube so maybe we can meet and talk from there!

Cya Around!
    Rappinq