Ant/TeamPenD's First Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by TeamPenD, Jun 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TeamPenD

TeamPenD New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Basic Information
    Minecraft Username:
    My minecraft Username Is TeamPenD213
    Time-zone: My timeZone is GMT+0

How long have you played on MineVast?: I have been a member of minevast for a year and a half on a different account

How many hours can you dedicate to MineVast?:
    I dedicate a Lot of my time to Mine vast. I spend up to 5 hours a day on here

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?:
    I am staff on numerous other servers and i think That i am a very easy person to talk to if there is any Issues, I am also Dedicated and Trustworthy to what i do on minecraft and Minevast.

Do you have any previous experience moderating other servers?:
    As i previously Stated yes i have, I have been staff on smaller servers that didn't take off, also i have recently been a senior admin on other Games.

6) Please explain what you believe the role of a moderator is:
    Personally I think the Role Moderator is to Show that you are trustworthy and that you can be a Honest and reliable staff member. I also think that a moderator is one of the most Important because people could apply for staff and think of you as a idol of some sort.

7) Are you able to use recording software?:
    Yes I can use a Recording Software i currently use OBS Studios witch is a good starter recording software with Great Quality.

8) Anything else we should know?:
    I am a OG Member and I know the Rules fairly. If i need to sort a situation out i will do my everything to sort the Issue out. if that doe's not work i will contact a Superior and i will make sure if i don't Know something i will ask. I have only Recently Made my Forum account because i NEVER knew it existed until now.​

2. Rappinq

Rappinq New Member

Ratings:
    +6
    I'm not sure they're looking for staff applications at the moment. If they were I would ask to add way more detail and fix your grammar and punctuation mistakes. The server hasn't even opened up either.

Rappinq

3. benji

benji New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You currently do not meet the requirements. We've reset the server and it'll be releasing soon, we're not with Manacube anymore so you haven't been ingame yet.

4. FrostCreepr

FrostCreepr New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Massive lack in detail !

5. Crazypeacock

Crazypeacock Staff Member Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +4
    crazypeacock
    Denied.

/thread locked